domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

Hay cuerdas en el corazón humano que sería mejor no hacerlas vibrar.



My Love is on the line...

A little late for all the things you didn't say
I'm not sad for you
But I'm sad for all the time I had to waste
'Cause I learned the truth

Your heart is in a place I no longer want to be
I knew there'd come a day I'd set you free 'cause
I'm sick and tired of always being sick and tired

Your love is unfair
You live in a world where you didn't listen
And you didn't care
So I'm floating, I'm floating on air

I'm on air

No warning of such a sad song
Of broken hearts
My dreams of fairy tales and fantasies
Were torn apart ohhh

I lost my peace of mind somewhere along the way
I knew there'd come a time you'd hear me say
I'm sick and tired of always being sick and tired

Your love is unfair
You live in a world where you didn't listen
And you didn't care
So I'm floating, 

I'm floating on air 
¡




No importa, cielo, quiero que seas feliz, ¿quieres salsa sonriente también? :)

1 comentario: