martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

El amor es la alegría de los buenos, la reflexión de los sabios, el asombro de los incrédulos.

"En el amor se da la paradoja de dos seres que se convierten en uno y, no obstante, siguen siendo dos."


 Life was a song,
You came along
I've laid awake the whole night through
If I ever dared to think you'd care
This is what I'd say to you

You were meant for me
And I was meant for you
Nature patterned you
And when she was done
You were all the sweet things
Rolled up in one

You're like a plaintive melody
That never lets me free
But I'm content
The angels must have sent you
And they meant you just for me...

But I'm content
The angels must have sent you
And they meant you just for me...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario